The Drop Inn Center offers full-time, part-time and on-call employment opportunities. We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit packages, along with a professional team environment. Drop Inn Center is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
If you are interested in any of the current positions listed, please send your resume to:
Drop Inn Center
Attention: Human Resource Manager
217 W. 12th Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Fax: (513) 455-5045
No phone calls please.
Quality Assurance Data Specialist
Primary function is to provide quality assurance and compliance to all Drop Inn Center programs, including training and support of the agency’s electronic client records.
Job Type: Program Support Services
Employment Type: Part Time
- Provide training and support to staff for all agency data management systems.
- Assist in the ongoing development and evaluation of programs.
- Work with staff to optimize processes and procedures to effectively enter and report on service within agency’s electronic record system, VESTA.
- Completes monthly, quarterly and annual reports on program evaluation and outcomes, and effectively manages data collection
- Maintain knowledge of required data standards; federal and state laws pertaining to clinical standards for documentation
- Assists with network/IT duties within the agency
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor Degree required.
- Must have and demonstrate immediate and advance skill, experience with Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Proficient knowledge and experience of computer database programs.
- Non-profit experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills needed.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug and background check
Applicants can submit a resume with cover letter or complete an internal application, return to Human Resources Department or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, March 18, 2011. Application forms are available upon request or can be downloaded here.